What is the difference between Mosquito Squad and other companies that offer mosquito control?
We love being outdoors. We spend a great deal of time in our yard and have kids and pets that spend time there with us. We started this Mosquito Squad franchise because of our enjoyment of the outdoors and wanting to be as safe as possible while we are outside in our backyards. Why did we choose Mosquito Squad franchise to own? Mosquito Squad offers the best products available to eliminate mosquitoes and ticks from your property and we have a passion in giving the best service with these great products to keep you safe from pesky bites and disease. So, how are we different? You want to know the difference between Mosquito Squad and other average joe mosquito products/services. Here is your answer.
- Mosquitoes and ticks are the sole focus. Mosquito Squad is a mosquito and tick control expert, and mosquitoes are the specialty. Mosquito Squad is not a general pest company that happens to treat for mosquitoesand ticks. The Squad’s barrier treatment formula is created with the latest technology to eliminate mosquitoes and ticks in their habitat, control their breeding, and keep them from coming back.
- Barrier Treatments vs. Knock-Down spray. Unlike other product formulations with other companies that merely “knock-down” the mosquitoes that are around during a treatment, Mosquito Squad’s barrier treatment spray is micro-encapsulated and sticks to the foliage around your home and continues to eliminate the pests after the initial application is complete.
- Your entire property is treated, not just the perimeter of the house. Mosquito Squad inspects your entire property and treats each area appropriately (i.e., larvacide for standing water to stop life cycle), and eliminates each different source of mosquito breeding space around your yard.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Protection. Mosquito Squad of the Triad guarantees mosquito protection for 21 days. You can realistically expect a 90% reduction in mosquitoes and ticks in your yard. If you are not satisfied with the results, we will re-visit your yard, no questions asked. If you are still not satisfied, we will give you your money back.
- The product is mixed by Lead Technicians that go through a full and detailed training program. Many companies mix chemicals in your yard, or by the job by difference technicians with different levels of experience, Mosquito Squad’s formula is mixed at our warehouse by our Lead Technicians for each and every job. This promises a consistent, and correct ratio of the product mix at each property serviced.
- We are licensed in the State of North Carolina. We have earned the licensing to buy the products we use and are trained to use them in the best and most appropriate manner.
We would love to answer any questions you have about our service. Call the authority in mosquito and tick control at 336-617-5268.
#mosquitosquaddifference #mosquitosquadbarriertreatment #mosquitosquadmosquitoandtickcontrol